top of page

F1 Visa or Students Visa 

Thinking of studying in America?

Here is all that you need to know about the F1 VISA or Student Visa USA.


If you are planning to study in the USA, you may need to apply for a student F1 VISA. Currently, more than a million students are attending full-time courses in the USA. With some training and guidance, you could join them too.

At Bluedata International Institute, we help students understand the F1 VISA USA process better. We also aim at the most efficient solutions for our students to successfully receive an F1 Student VISA.

What is an F1 VISA USA?

The student F1 VISA is a type of non-immigrant VISA that allows international students to study english New York and academic courses in certified schools in the US.

How to apply for F1 Visa USA?

  • Apply to and receive acceptance from a SEVP-certified school.

  • Receive a valid Form I-20 from your school. Pay for the I-901 fee.

  • Gather your supporting documents and schedule a visa interview at your local US

Bluedata International Institute provides assistance applying for F1 VISA to students and  I 20 New York for International Students. Our ESL School Manhattan counselors can help you prepare your application in the best possible way.


For more information, contact our office at (212) 683-6250 or email us at

bottom of page