Change of Status


FOR CHANGE OF STATUS STUDENTS (Inside the US with other Visas)


If you are legally in the US with a visa status that is not F-1 (i.e. – B1, B2, J1, J2, H1B, etc.), you can apply to change your status to F-1, and study at Bluedata. Please follow the easy 5-step application process described below.


Fill out and submit the Student Application Form and CELSA Entrance Test. Pay all required fees and course tuition.


Submit the following necessary documents:
-Copy of passport, valid for at least 6 months.
-Copy of current visa, I-94 card (Front and Back)
-Copy of highest diploma or transcript.(For Business English, Students must have at least high school diploma or equivalent)
-Bank statement, no more than 90 days old


1 semester – $5,100


1 academic year (3 semesters) - $13,300 // For ESL, Academic Writing, Business English, Critical thinking programs.
*All documents must be in English.


Submit the complete application package, including all fees, to USCIS.


Once your change of status application is approved, report to Bluedata to complete registration. You will be asked to do the following:
-Finish placement procedure, if applying for academic/enrichment courses
-Student Orientation
-Register for class


Begin your studies!


Call to find out how at (212) 683-6250 or email

Social Calendar

Created by XQ Tech / Design by Emma Lu

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon